Help Please... Amberlinks? White Rock? Leghorn?

woodsygal

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 14, 2013
I'm hoping for help identifying my 4 white chicks, they are 6 1/2 weeks old.
The first one has brown specks so I thought amberlink but I also think it's a roo. He is much bigger than the rest, has brighter red comb and is absolutely the top of the pecking order. Here he is strutting his stuff...

Two of my girls have olive green feet while the possible roo and one other pullet have orange ....

blurry but shows the green

The one with her head tilted has orangish, the one in front of her has olive.

One more pic to show face/ comb ...

Any help is much appreciated.
smile.png

That one really appears to be a rooster. I know these aren't Leghorns because their combs aren't big enough. They could be amberlinks, but I think most amberlinks have more rust color. White Rock seems like a good guess but that wouln't explain the rust color. Where'd you get 'em?

They are from TSC. The roo is the only one with the rust color, the rest are white. I may have two different breeds since the feet color are different or does that matter?

the speckled white one looks like amber white/ amber link. Definetly looks more Roo-ish, with the bigger red comb and waddles than the rest. Forsure! The others look like adifferent breed but I couldn't tell you which.
idunno.gif

Thanks all. I went to the tetra tint thread and definitely see the similarities. TSC didn't list that as one of the options but at least three of these look like the tt's in that thread. Appreciate your help.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom