Help please!! ASAP!!

Is this a new addition to the flock? Are you trying to introduce?
To me it seem that she is a new addition. When they tired to introduce she got beat up. I am concerned abbot her poop though, and the fact that the OP said she wasn't eating and drinking to much. @Eggcessive @Wyorp Rock @Overo Mare Maybe she is fine though, just taking precautions! :D

No she came before the two hens. And when I take the two hens home that day I put her with the two hens. She come from a farm. And I feed her corn grits, oatmeal, mealworms, pumpkin seeds, and rice. I’m trying to get chicken food. I put her in the other pen and she drinks a little bit and eats a bit on her own. Now she is trying to get out the box ( I put hay and food and water but she spilled it) she is also chirping loudly and what should I do? I have no other coop
That is an awful diet with not sufficient protein. That’s why they are eating each other.

@Marshmallow1234, feel her crop, is ti hard, squishy, full, empty?
1609884135776.png

You NEED to get real food. Hw long have they been off the real feed? You didn't inegrateeihter. You need to integrate, put hem next to each other were they can see not touch, t introduce the hens, or they will beat each other up. Also, whenever you get new birds, you need to sedate them for at least a month away from the other birds to make sure they don't carry any diseases. How old is she?
Yeah I’m getting real feed. She is like 3-4 months.here her wound

Attachments

• E122DDAD-02E9-4100-8BC2-701B35EF6E76.jpeg
    E122DDAD-02E9-4100-8BC2-701B35EF6E76.jpeg
    298.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 6E829E46-E570-49FD-8D6E-246391C3B69A.jpeg
    6E829E46-E570-49FD-8D6E-246391C3B69A.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 11
Yeah I’m getting real feed. She is like 3-4 months.here her wound
Oh she is fine. If there is no blood the feathers owl row back on there own. Dont' worry to much about that. Keep her separated. Do you have a dog crate? Put her in a dog crate if possible. How long have they not been eating real food? Toss them some weeds, grass clippings, and things they can forage on. I have heard a foraging diet is good but you are not setup for it long term. Maybe just try stuff like that in the mean time.

Back
Top Bottom