Help please!! ASAP!!

I just read through the entire thread.
You do not have enough space in that little coop for 2 birds let alone one and trying to integrate your single bird is going to be (already is) a nightmare.

You need more space and a properly ventilated coop, with roosts. You only need a single nest box for three birds. And it should not be taking up valuable floor space.

You need (as has been mentioned more than once) a proper balanced feed for the flock. I highly recommend putting the entire flock on Flock Raiser, All Flock or a non-medicated chick starter. Any complete feed that offers 18-20% protein.

It is very difficult to maintain a flock in snow country without proper space, either in a very large coop or in a coop with an attached, predator proof, solid roofed run.

If you want to have healthy happy birds, you are going to need to provide them with better housing and diet. I think all your problems will be resolved once you've met their basic needs.

As to the integration, they need lots of SPACE, things to hide behind, things to perch on, things to dig around in and multiple food and water stations. Your single bird is squawking and complaining because she doesn't want to be alone. She should be inside a large wire dog crate in the coop/run area with the others so they can adjust slowly to each other but it doesn't look like you have enough room for that. You need to have 4 sq ft of space per bird in the coop and at least 12 sq ft (preferably much more) per bird in the run. The more space the better. Always.

It appears that their run is where a gutter downspout discharges. That isn't good. Their area needs to be kept dry. The cup with water in it nailed to the inside of the coop door should be removed. It's a spill risk and a humidifier that will encourage frostbite when it starts to get really cold.

Can you stand back further from your setup and take some more pictures and post them?
Where exactly are you located? You can update your profile with that general information so it is always displayed with your posts.
Where should I put their water in the coop then?

It's going to be somewhere in the range of -9 (15f) with wc tonight in Ontario where I'm at, not sure your exact location so I can't say how much colder it might be in your area, so she does need shelter from the wind and a way to get off the cold ground. Are you out at sunup to let them out of the coop so the little one can run for her little life if she has to? Or are they in there for a while before you can free them for the day. If you have no real run, I don't think keeping her in a cage is going to help integrate her if the other two are already bonded, they're not going to stick around her cage unless you start feeding them together with the older hens bowls up against the youngers cage. They will more likely head off to forage and leave her behind.

Maybe if you put the worst bully hen in the cage, the little one will stick around and the free older one will accept her a little better while the bully gets used to not being mean.

Normally I wouldn't suggest a single bird integration in your situation, but your past that point, so hopefully something works.
What do you suggest me to do with the coop? Should I remove a nesting box and the water? I also put food in there too

It's going to be somewhere in the range of -9 (15f) with wc tonight in Ontario where I'm at, not sure your exact location so I can't say how much colder it might be in your area, so she does need shelter from the wind and a way to get off the cold ground. Are you out at sunup to let them out of the coop so the little one can run for her little life if she has to? Or are they in there for a while before you can free them for the day. If you have no real run, I don't think keeping her in a cage is going to help integrate her if the other two are already bonded, they're not going to stick around her cage unless you start feeding them together with the older hens bowls up against the youngers cage. They will more likely head off to forage and leave her behind.

Maybe if you put the worst bully hen in the cage, the little one will stick around and the free older one will accept her a little better while the bully gets used to not being mean.

Normally I wouldn't suggest a single bird integration in your situation, but your past that point, so hopefully something works.
So do you suggest me to put the hen that bites the most in the small run and the other two outside? Because they mostly free range I don’t keep them in the coop. I usually let them out at 8 am and they just go play. Do you think the coop too small

Attachments

• 124CD477-059A-46B9-8AFD-BEF055D577BF.jpeg
    124CD477-059A-46B9-8AFD-BEF055D577BF.jpeg
    461.2 KB · Views: 12
You do not have enough space in that little coop for 2 birds let alone one and trying to integrate your single bird is going to be (already is) a nightmare.

You need more space and a properly ventilated coop, with roosts. You only need a single nest box for three birds. And it should not be taking up valuable floor space.

You need (as has been mentioned more than once) a proper balanced feed for the flock. I highly recommend putting the entire flock on Flock Raiser, All Flock or a non-medicated chick starter. Any complete feed that offers 18-20% protein.

It is very difficult to maintain a flock in snow country without proper space, either in a very large coop or in a coop with an attached, predator proof, solid roofed run.

If you want to have healthy happy birds, you are going to need to provide them with better housing and diet. I think all your problems will be resolved once you've met their basic needs.

As to the integration, they need lots of SPACE, things to hide behind, things to perch on, things to dig around in and multiple food and water stations. Your single bird is squawking and complaining because she doesn't want to be alone. She should be inside a large wire dog crate in the coop/run area with the others so they can adjust slowly to each other but it doesn't look like you have enough room for that. You need to have 4 sq ft of space per bird in the coop and at least 12 sq ft (preferably much more) per bird in the run. The more space the better. Always.

It appears that their run is where a gutter downspout discharges. That isn't good. Their area needs to be kept dry. The cup with water in it nailed to the inside of the coop door should be removed. It's a spill risk and a humidifier that will encourage frostbite when it starts to get really cold.

Can you stand back further from your setup and take some more pictures and post them?
Where exactly are you located? You can update your profile with that general information so it is always displayed with your posts.
Here first picture the whole coop
Second Is inside plus the last picture with us the other nest
Third picture the roosting place

Attachments

• 1EDE9236-6AD2-47EA-A102-F3EA435D0AD2.jpeg
    1EDE9236-6AD2-47EA-A102-F3EA435D0AD2.jpeg
    809 KB · Views: 12
  • 97E06928-7539-4122-8814-DD146FC36333.jpeg
    97E06928-7539-4122-8814-DD146FC36333.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 4C146810-F487-41E5-BCA7-C05996472274.jpeg
    4C146810-F487-41E5-BCA7-C05996472274.jpeg
    703.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 2CD9F9B5-D877-4B49-88D5-07A8EF2BC6C0.jpeg
    2CD9F9B5-D877-4B49-88D5-07A8EF2BC6C0.jpeg
    481.9 KB · Views: 11
That does look a little small, but if they are allowed to free range you should be able to make it work for them. I kinda like the setup, it's unique and cool.

I agree with this. Behind the apparent integration issues may also be an issue with basic needs not being met. If basic needs aren’t met, even with humans, many other problems can arise.
It’s hard to see from the pictures how big the coop is, do you know how many feet long and wide it is?

I agree with this. Behind the apparent integration issues may also be an issue with basic needs not being met. If basic needs aren’t met, even with humans, many other problems can arise.
It’s hard to see from the pictures how big the coop is, do you know how many feet long and wide it is?
No but here pictures also first is a heater

Attachments

• 577C7F19-D4EF-44DA-AB59-4E6370E1D760.jpeg
    577C7F19-D4EF-44DA-AB59-4E6370E1D760.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 57E3024B-DDCA-4DD8-A1B1-387693D17B45.jpeg
    57E3024B-DDCA-4DD8-A1B1-387693D17B45.jpeg
    703.4 KB · Views: 9
  • D1DF6ADE-D8D8-494C-9480-DF8A12E2D14D.jpeg
    D1DF6ADE-D8D8-494C-9480-DF8A12E2D14D.jpeg
    809 KB · Views: 9
  • 5339A72F-A7A7-4E0C-AF7A-D41DE6F73C71.jpeg