HELP PLEASE ATTACK

Aweee no!!!!!!!! When will ht ever be back? Whenever she is it really should be taken to the vet ASAP!!!!! The bill might be able to be taken care by you but I don't know about the legs:(:(:( Poor guy though... Hope he gets better soon, wishing the best of luck from Quackers Farm:love

I hate to say this but do you know how to put him out of his misery fast? I suggest you put him out of his misery - he is suffering. I've had to do this after attack, FAST. I just step on their head and pull up on the body and the head comes right off. Sorry you are going through this -

Come on people at some point there is only one right thing to do. This poor creature has been suffering for how many hours now? I know you love him and that is why you should end his misery.

Yes, there is. If I can manage to work on infants in Syria in worse conditions than my sunroom. I am going to do the best I can for my Gus Gus!!!!!

Now can someone please tell me if I can use Lidocaine Injections in a duck and if not. Any vets or assistance out there that can give me a local block I can use.
sent you a link for the bill, on
Yes, there is. If I can manage to work on infants in Syria in worse conditions than my sunroom. I am going to do the best I can for my Gus Gus!!!!!

Now can someone please tell me if I can use Lidocaine Injections in a duck and if not. Any vets or assistance out there that can give me a local block I can use.
am trying to find out

no to lidocaine check this site out, might be of some help http://www.exoticpetvet.net/avian/surgery.html

not eating or drinking is probably a good thing right now as he is in shock. I have two drakes and my share of incidences, but if the wildlife folks can fix duks, swans and geese I have hope for this guy

Back
Top Bottom