HELP PLEASE ATTACK

Unfortunately yes. We are having serious dog issues. With nejborhood people let their dogs run free. The guy across from us has a boarder collie and some mutt. They attacked one of the rescue ducks pen yesterday. I. Got bit up bad and they got 12 ducks
I'm going to go get some kind of obnoxious fence to put up on the back property line. I'm so angry.

Gus Gus is doing great. We had him outside yesterday for a bit. His beak is healing nicely and he is eating. He is standing some. His personality has come back as well.
I am so glad he is healing! He is so blessed to have a Mama with skilled hands!

Unfortunately yes. We are having serious dog issues. With nejborhood people let their dogs run free. The guy across from us has a boarder collie and some mutt. They attacked one of the rescue ducks pen yesterday. I. Got bit up bad and they got 12 ducks
I'm going to go get some kind of obnoxious fence to put up on the back property line. I'm so angry.
Oh that is so frustrating and sad. Do they know their animals are killing others? I'd kindly tell them if their animals come on my property again, they will be dead just like mine are. That's if they let their animals free and aren't the caring type. But I don't have patience for that kinda thing.:oops:

No I put them down. They attacked together and while I was trying to save one the other dog attacked. We call animal control on a daily basis because they don't do anything about it I found a 8' bright orange snow fence I am going to order today and put up.

No I put them down. They attacked together and while I was trying to save one the other dog attacked. We call animal control on a daily basis because they don't do anything about it I found a 8' bright orange snow fence I am going to order today and put up.
:mad::mad:

I'm so sorry I bet you are heartbroken.

What do the dog owners say? this is awful we use to have roaming dogs and I can say I have shot at a few I'll first shoot to scare if they come back they don't get a second chance. Now we have to be on the look out for hunting dogs people let run loose this time of year.

Do you think a plastic fence will keep them out? Especially since they now have a taste for ducks?

Back
Top Bottom