Help Please! Duck is bleeding while hatching

Don't mess with it but check on him wait until morning and check if it's worse tell me dr.camp I am a vet;)
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png
You're a vet?

-Kathy

I wouldn't worry to much about the gooy stuff it will come off as his baby fur grows or when he gets his first swimming lesson but by then he will be playing in his drinking water and it will adventuraly come loose. I'm more concerned about his loneliness he seems skiddish and very scared except when you talk to him then he gives you his happy voice. He needs lots of attention, or a another duck or chicken for companion. I usually use a stuffed animal some have used a mirror that seems to help because they think they see a buddy. Ducks don't like to be alone.

Don't mess with it but check on him wait until morning and check if it's worse tell me dr.camp I am a vet;)
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

Eh......heh. Hmm.
I wouldn't worry to much about the gooy stuff it will come off as his baby fur grows or when he gets his first swimming lesson but by then he will be playing in his drinking water and it will adventuraly come loose. I'm more concerned about his loneliness he seems skiddish and very scared except when you talk to him then he gives you his happy voice. He needs lots of attention, or a another duck or chicken for companion. I usually use a stuffed animal some have used a mirror that seems to help because they think they see a buddy. Ducks don't like to be alone.

Boy, ain't that the truth. Your little guy reminds me of my first days with Wobbles! And now I have a feathered parasite, LOL! He really should have at least one more duck to bond with. Unless you work from home and are willing to commit to having a house duck with you 24/7, you're gonna want more ducks.

Back
Top Bottom