Solved Help please - photo uploads not working.

PouleChick

Crowing
7 Years
Apr 6, 2016
SW France
Hi,
I've been having trouble a couple of days now. I have tried search and looked through this board for similar issues but have not had any luck. I posted on a thread yesterday and added photos the way I always do (using the image icon (mountain) that appears at teh top and pasting the image location). I have been doing it this way the whole time I've been posting (and all pics are hosted at the same site) and have never had a problem before. Today I tried to do it in a couple of different ways, including manually adding using bb code and copying and pasting and all I get is the icon of a photo with a cross through it. The weirdest thing is that the pics can bee seen just fine in the create thread box before actually submitting but not when previewing or after submitting. Can someone help me out with why this may be? is it possible the site I have my photos on has been blocked or something? I'll try adding a pic here:
2a9963b8b6a051f6006db113d97abcd6.jpg

And the thread page where my problem post is is here (a way down):
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/what-have-you-repurposed-while-building.1260884/page-18
I'm going to go through my old posts and see if the photos are still showing OK on them or if they have stopped working as well.

TIA for any help anyone can give me very frustrating trying to paste on a thread that needs photos then they don't work!

Hi,
I've been having trouble a couple of days now. I have tried search and looked through this board for similar issues but have not had any luck. I posted on a thread yesterday and added photos the way I always do (using the image icon (mountain) that appears at teh top and pasting the image location). I have been doing it this way the whole time I've been posting (and all pics are hosted at the same site) and have never had a problem before. Today I tried to do it in a couple of different ways, including manually adding using bb code and copying and pasting and all I get is the icon of a photo with a cross through it. The weirdest thing is that the pics can bee seen just fine in the create thread box before actually submitting but not when previewing or after submitting. Can someone help me out with why this may be? is it possible the site I have my photos on has been blocked or something? I'll try adding a pic here:
2a9963b8b6a051f6006db113d97abcd6.jpg

And the thread page where my problem post is is here (a way down):
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/what-have-you-repurposed-while-building.1260884/page-18
I'm going to go through my old posts and see if the photos are still showing OK on them or if they have stopped working as well.

TIA for any help anyone can give me very frustrating trying to paste on a thread that needs photos then they don't work!
Same for this one.
Weird. Op:
Screenshot_20180721-103344.png
Screenshot_20180721-103354.png

Back
Top Bottom