Help please with writing

Love part 2. Now will be awaiting part 3 even if the ending is "sticky"

with all of his "activity" in part 2, my mind went in a completely dirty direction with the word sticky. Then I thought, I hope she doesn't mean a type of sauce. Then I thought, well he's in an orchard, maybe he's sticky from the fruit. I hope he's OK and I'm so looking forward to finding out what happens next.

LOL! None of those guesses are even near right! I'm afraid the story doesn't have a happy ending.
sad.png

Victoria​

OK, me no likey. I hate being teased, and I'm not a patient person. I NEED the rest of the story.

Seriously though, are you a writer? You certainly could be. You made an everyday story interesting. Now give us the rest!!! Pleeeeeease

OK, me no likey. I hate being teased, and I'm not a patient person. I NEED the rest of the story.

Seriously though, are you a writer? You certainly could be. You made an everyday story interesting. Now give us the rest!!! Pleeeeeease

Teehee! I LOVE keeping you in suspense! Thank you for the compliment,
smile.png
and yes, I am a writer and totally chicken-mad. My book is being released in a couple of weeks. It's about me dragging Joe to Spain, living in a tiny mountain village and becoming reluctant chicken farmers. (Never kept chickens before!) Cocky's story comes from Chapter 19.

Victoria​

Heeheehee...just read a different chapter exerpt about a trip to the beach, a jelly fish sting, and how you all handled it...lol
lol.png

I saw that your book is offered on Amazon??? I'm gonna' go check it out. You sure have a reader in me!

Hmmm...couldn't find it on Amazon???

Last edited:
Heeheehee...just read a different chapter exerpt about a trip to the beach, a jelly fish sting, and how you all handled it...lol
I saw that your book is offered on Amazon??? I'm gonna' go check it out. You sure have a reader in me!
Hmmm...couldn't find it on Amazon???

It's being released in two weeks, lol! Even I haven't seen it in proper book cover and pages form yet, I can't wait!

Thanks so much for reading the jellyfish excerpt on my website. But what I really love is testing the chapters out here on BYC, with genuine chicken-lovers like me.

Thank you everybody, you are making me feel like a celebrity and the book isn't out yet!

Part 3 of 'Cocky, the Most Dangerous Rooster in Spain' coming up very soon.

Victoria​

Back
Top Bottom