Help Please

Shawn hill

In the Brooder
Feb 10, 2015
Georgia
One of my silkies that I thought had cold I thought, I brought him in the house and he lived in a tote for almost a month. I gave him tylan, had sinuses cleaned. I made a decision that was hard to make but it was in Ricky's best inserted to have him tested. I made that painfully drive to Gainesville(30miles) and took him to Georgia poultry laboratory Network. He tested positive for MS, E-coli was found, but that's common in backyard flocks is what they told me. MG was negative! They also send a swap for coryza. They said he tested negative for coryza but they was 100 per so they send a it to university to make sure ($25.00) Ricky is in chicken heaven, and I miss him so bad. I have 27 other silkies. they haven't showed any signs of what Ricky had. I had the test done for my peace of mind and I couldn't let my boy live in a tote any longer. I'm waiting on the other test to come back. I don't know what to do or where to start. my mind is so full of questions . please help any information will be useful .PLASE HELP!!!!! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom