Help please!

Update on Lil Bits........

my husband gave her some Vet Rx and she is perking up a little bit. We were able to get some water in her too. She is still sleeping a lot but her eyes are clearing up and turning back to their original golden brown. She is also holding her head up better too. We will keep her in the house for now, so she will be nice and warm. I’ll keep you all posted on both Lil Bits and Rex or beagle.(yes I know this site is all about our feathered friends, but Rex is a big part of the family too.) This is Rex watching over baby Salt and Pepper our two ducks.

Attachments

• 3758C9D0-3E84-4C90-8A3D-276F43791BB6.jpeg
    3758C9D0-3E84-4C90-8A3D-276F43791BB6.jpeg
    485.4 KB · Views: 6
Update on Lil Bits........

my husband gave her some Vet Rx and she is perking up a little bit. We were able to get some water in her too. She is still sleeping a lot but her eyes are clearing up and turning back to their original golden brown. She is also holding her head up better too. We will keep her in the house for now, so she will be nice and warm. I’ll keep you all posted on both Lil Bits and Rex or beagle.(yes I know this site is all about our feathered friends, but Rex is a big part of the family too.) This is Rex watching over baby Salt and Pepper our two ducks.
I glad he is acting/feeling better. Keep us posted!:hugs

I am saddened this morning, sometime in the night my Lil Bits took flight and went home to heaven. I pray that she finds all the chicken scratch she could possibly want and I will see her again when it is my time.we only had her for a short time (since this last spring) but she did bring me and the family joy watching and caring for her.

I am saddened this morning, sometime in the night my Lil Bits took flight and went home to heaven. I pray that she finds all the chicken scratch she could possibly want and I will see her again when it is my time.we only had her for a short time (since this last spring) but she did bring me and the family joy watching and caring for her.
I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs

Thank you. I know some people (not on here though) would say that she was just a chicken and potential food supply, but she had just flapped right into my heart the moment we got her as a chick. Guess I just have a super soft heart.😁
So sorry you lost her. It sounds like you took very good care of her and loved her. She knows that now and will be in your heart forever. Take care of Rex.

Back
Top Bottom