HELP Please!

LilyAshley11

Songster
7 Years
Jun 1, 2012
My ducks eats 4 yarn ropes of 2.5 inwho divided between them Don´t going to do much damage?
Don't going to get diarrhea? Please respond, i'm so concerned. :(

It is a concern, but they may be okay.

How big are the ducks? How many are there?

Do they have water and food all the time?

Check to make sure they keep pooping. I feel they will probably pass the yarn.

They are teenagers, of two or three months old, i only have two for now, and yes, they have food and water all the time

It is a concern, but they may be okay.

How big are the ducks? How many are there?

Do they have water and food all the time?

Check to make sure they keep pooping. I feel they will probably pass the yarn.
They are teenagers, of two or three months old, i only have two for now, and yes, they have food and water all the time

Since impaction is the biggest worry with string, they appear okay for now. I hope they pass the string with no problems.

What is their usual diet?
They eat broken corn and ants, there are many in the garden and enter to the coop, when they were babies, ate chicken food.

They eat broken corn and ants, there are many in the garden and enter to the coop, when they were babies, ate chicken food.
Do they not get some kind of food like Flock Raiser or some other kind of chicken or duck feed? Corn and ants are not a proper diet for a duck. Maybe that is why they ate the rope- hungry or have deficiencies in their diet? My 7 week and 10 week old ducks still get fed food (the a chicken feed or duck feed) three times a day. Morning, Noon and Night. Bugs and other insects are a great addition to their diet but it's not enough to keep them healthy. I hope they poop out the yarn. Good luck!

Do they not get some kind of food like Flock Raiser or some other kind of chicken or duck feed? Corn and ants are not a proper diet for a duck. Maybe that is why they ate the rope- hungry or have deficiencies in their diet? My 7 week and 10 week old ducks still get fed food (the a chicken feed or duck feed) three times a day. Morning, Noon and Night. Bugs and other insects are a great addition to their diet but it's not enough to keep them healthy. I hope they poop out the yarn. Good luck!
Thank you, also i give them vitamins, A, D3, B12, E, B1, B6, C, K, riboflavin, pantotécnico acid, and others, can i give them fruits?

Back
Top Bottom