HELP! Premature Muscovy HATCHED and is pulling around the bottom of his shell that’s still attached! PLEASE HELP US! 😩

I don't see anything alarming, just looks like hatching waste. Can't tell much from pics of duckling as not in focus but don't see anything I would be to worried about.
Thank you!!! 🩷
We didn’t think he was going to make it last night. He was limp and had very shallow breathing. So I held him to my chest all night and this morning he did a complete recovery ❤️‍🩹
He’s so active! Eating, drinking, running around and playing with his older brother/sister!!!!
Thank The Lord!
This morning we noticed our last egg has externally pipped and we are going to be surprised if it’s a “Mule” or a pure Muscovy!!
Our first baby was born a week ago and is a Pekin, the other egg in the nest on the same day is a Muscovy and hatched exactly a week after our Pekin hatched!
So I’m sure this new one is either a “Mule” or a Muscovy.. 🧐
I guess we will see, but of course I’m nervous come hatch time, as I’ve had some very difficult hatches with my Muscovy ducklings where I have had to intervene multiple times.
Here’s our newly pipped egg. 🥰

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_1000000545_77515619626234.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_1000000545_77515619626234.jpeg
    594.9 KB · Views: 2
The duckling may be a Pekin/Muscovy cross, also known as a Mule Duck. The incubation time for Mule Ducks is 32 days.

I see nothing alarming in any of the pictures, so I think it will be fine.
Hi!
Yes! I just mentioned that the last 2 could be Mules!! Even though our new baby looks like a Muscovy he hatched at 32 days exactly. 🥰
So, our last one externally pipped last night and I’m thinking that this one is also a Mule, because they are hatching at 32 days.
Our little yellow one hatched last Friday and looks like a Pekin, except for a little bit of brown around its neck.
Our new baby wasn’t doing well last night and I was so worried that we were going to lose him, so I held him, (or her) all night and this morning this little baby is healthy as can be!! Such a relief! 🩷
Here is our, what I think is a Pekin. What do you think?
And a picture of our newly pipped egg. 🥰
Sorry for the red glow, it’s his heat lamp.

Attachments

• IMG_8921.jpeg
    IMG_8921.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8923.jpeg
    IMG_8923.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8908.png
    IMG_8908.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • Resized_Resized_1000000545_77515619626234.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_1000000545_77515619626234.jpeg