Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
------------- UPDATE - The voting is complete: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7511466#p7511466 ------------

Ok, we've received a TON of amazing pictures for our 2012 calendar... A TON!!!

th.gif

We received so many that we did a first pass to remove ones that didn't meet our criteria.

We still had a TON...

Then we had a group go through and do another pass to pick out the BEST pictures.

We still had a BUNCH!

Then we had each picture rated by 100 different people.

Finally we were left with the cream of the crop, but that still left us with 45 AMAZING pictures!

So, that's where you come in.
smile.png
We'll leave it up to you to pick the BEST OF THE BEST pictures for the 2012 BYC Calendar!

Voting is simple:
Go to this link: COMPLETED
Click on the URL of the image
Rate the image from 1-5 (5 means it is one of your absolute favorite pictures!)

UPDATE: All the pictures are posted here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7479247#p7479247

NOTES:

1) There are 45 pictures to vote on.
2) You can vote on as few as 10 or as many as 45 (you don't have to do more than 10, and you can do 10 now and 10 later)
3) There are a LOT of great pictures, so be picky. Try to be stingy with your "5" rating!
4) We're having many people rate each picture and then we'll average the votes
5) Once the voting is all done our partner, crowdflower, will post a message that the job is complete.
6) You may NOT get to vote on all of the images. The system determines which pictures it shows to you and when. If you get a duplicate picture, just vote the same you did before.

Any questions, let us know!

Have fun looking at these AMAZING pictures!!!

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I would like to see all 45 before I make my decisions. So we can go to the next page of pics without voting? Sorry - i haven't had my coffe quota yet today!

Hmmmm...I completed 5 tasks, and then it said it was complete. I encountered about 4 repeat pictures (dog nosing a chicken's butt, chicken flying over a dog, chicken in a tree, and one or two others...).

The ten I saw are all really good, but I agree with Coopa Cabana that it would be best if we could see all 45 then we would have a better idea of what the best of the best are.

Great idea. And beautiful birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom