Help Sex The Three EE’s (sold as pullets)

That was my first guess too!! She might be! The more I looked at the cuckoo maran feathering, especially around the tail, the more I thought it might be closer to hers. So fun to guess!
Pearl is the bottom two pictures.
View attachment 2691970
It’s her leg coloring that makes me think Barred Rock as they do appear to be yellow. Cuckoo Marans have pink or white legs. She could be a Barred Rock mix😊

I think Pearl could be a Dominique! She looks exactly like my two Dominiques! Their feather pattern is a bit more scattered and less prominent white stripes than a Barred Rock but they do look really similar. Sunny looks very similar to my Tweety and I have no idea what she is!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 7.29.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 7.29.12 PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4562.jpeg
    IMG_4562.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 4
I think Pearl could be a Dominique! She looks exactly like my two Dominiques! Their feather pattern is a bit more scattered and less prominent white stripes than a Barred Rock but they do look really similar. Sunny looks very similar to my Tweety and I have no idea what she is!!
Wrong comb type for a Dom. Her shanks are also slightly willow colored.

They sure do look a lot like our two!! Wow!

That’s totally a ‘Sunny’ side-eye look too! 😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom