Help sexing 11 week old mixed breed flock

Pevie13

Hatching
Feb 25, 2016
Hi everyone,
I have 5 chickens which are about 11 weeks old. These are my first chickens and i am having a hard time figuring out which ones are roosters. I believe most of them are mixed breeds except pevie who is a buff orpington. I can bring the roos back to the woman i got them from and trade them for hens but i want to be sure they are roos before driving an hour. I am fairly certain kaleigh is a rooster but have no idea on the others. Please help! Thanks!

Hi everyone,
I have 5 chickens which are about 11 weeks old. These are my first chickens and i am having a hard time figuring out which ones are roosters. I believe most of them are mixed breeds except pevie who is a buff orpington. I can bring the roos back to the woman i got them from and trade them for hens but i want to be sure they are roos before driving an hour. I am fairly certain kaleigh is a rooster but have no idea on the others. Please help! Thanks!
I think Cockerel
Pullet
Not sure
I need a better picture but I'm leaning towards cockerel
Easter Egger Cockerel
Leaning towards cockerel
I think Cockerel and Pullet

On the pictures from top to bottom we have:
Cadence
Leah
Pevie
Daisy
Kaleigh
Daisy (again)
Cadence (left) and Leah (right)

Hi everyone,
Roo
Pullet
Pullet?
Roo (can you post a full body shot of this on. So we can see his back end?
Roo
Roo
Roo/Pullet
My guesses

Thanks everyone for helping and confirming. I had my suspicions but didn't want to believe that 4 out of 5 of my chickens were roosters! How disappointing. Does anyone have any advice for bringing in 4 new hens to live with Leah? Will this present a problem? I don't want her to be all alone! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom