Help Sexing chicks please and red Ancona so small?

Sorry I'm not sure what other thread your reffering to this is my first post ever. Thanks for clarifying regards my red Ancona.
I can't legally have roosters here and I know it will be harder to add other chicks to fully grown adults. My bad 😌
Aw. I’m sorry you can’t have boys. Well, repost when they’re about 4-6 weeks and we’ll have a much better time identifying them. At this age there’s not much of a difference between genders. I do think that first BR is male based on its barring- but we’ll see.

Aw. I’m sorry you can’t have boys. Well, repost when they’re about 4-6 weeks and we’ll have a much better time identifying them. At this age there’s not much of a difference between genders. I do think that first BR is male based on its barring- but we’ll see.
Yes. Will need a little more time on them. Sorry you can't have boys.

Thank you 😊 I'm.new to this, I have ordered some sexed austrothorp day olds coming Inna few days 🐣

Back
Top Bottom