Help sexing my 7 week olds. Knowing the breed would be cool too!

I think you will do better to post at "what breed or gender is this." you will get several opnions
I don't want to sound mean or anything because I think this site is awesome and I was able to get tons of info from it, but I have never come across a more difficult site. I have no clue where to go to start a new thread. I use the welcome email they sent me that has a link to starting a new thread to post what I posted. I still really don't know how to post the correct way let alone how to maneuver to the "What breed or gender is this" location. Can you help me out?

Once you have done it a few times, you'll get the hang of it. At the top of the page you'll see a box with "forums" . That is where you are now. it should be white (the others brown) Directly under this you'll see a bar and here the second heading is "search forums". click on here. this brings you to the search page. write what you are looking for in the search box and click search. Hope this helps

Once you have done it a few times, you'll get the hang of it. At the top of the page you'll see a box with "forums" . That is where you are now. it should be white (the others brown) Directly under this you'll see a bar and here the second heading is "search forums". click on here. this brings you to the search page. write what you are looking for in the search box and click search. Hope this helps
  • Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom