HELP! Somebody Stop me!

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
I bought an incubator last week, had it running for like 5 days now. I bought 1 dozen rhode island red eggs from a local, then bought 17 more mixed eggs from another local, now I have all in my incubator, plus I just bought 11 silkie eggs in the Crazy Auction Thread, which means I have to go by another incubator to use as a hatcher, since my eggs today will be in a different schedule than the Silkie eggs! I'm outta control!
barnie.gif
Why didn't somebody warn me this was a serious addiction!!!! Hubby is gonna kill me before these babies hatch! LOL!
gig.gif

Last edited:
I think you're in the wrong place if you're looking for help stopping. Now if you're wanting a few hundred people to help enable you .
welcome-byc.gif

I know your pain/joy!!! This forum has got me too
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
I have 32 chicks in brooder.......20 eggs in bator.....tonight I ordered 6 silkie eggs.....and have an order in for barred rocks & cochins!!!! Time to plug 2nd bator in!!!
big_smile.png

Stop no more eggs who wants all those cute adorable little fuzzy butts around. No more eggs sweet soft tiny little chicks are going to result from this hatching we can't have that now can we!

Thats true tracy, and right now you are my enabler, since I just bought the Silkie eggs from you! LOL. But I'm loving every minute of it, especially because I work from home managing a self storage facility, so now I finally have something to do all day while I'm sitting around waiting for customers! Also hubby is happy that this makes me so happy, he knows that ever since we got this job I have been bored out of my mind! I proudly welcome you enablers, but Shhhh..... don't tell hubby. LOL

Y'ALL ARE WAY BEHIND..... I'VE GOT ALL 3 INCUBATORS RUNNING AND LOOKING FOR ANOTHER.............HMM MAYBE I SHOULDA GOT THAT BIG WALKIN XPORTMANS 5000!!!! LOL

TO ALL OF YOU IN THIS THREAD--- WELCOME TO HATCHING MADNESS!

Boy are you in the wrong meeting. you thought this was chick hatcher's anonymous?
no, no, no, that was the third website on the right. you must have typed in the wrong url........

your like an alcoholic walking into a bar full of alcoholics and trying the 12 step program while sitting at the bar with a glass of beer in your hand....

Is there a 12 step program for chicks?!

Glad to know there are others...

Hi everyone, my name is Keith....... and I'm a chick-a-holic...

Back
Top Bottom