help to identify mystery chick

RobinEgg

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2008
100_3421.jpg

100_3420.jpg

This is our free exotic from MM.....any ideas.....I've looked at their online site (darn can't find my catalog)
so not any ideas yet. It's a nice size chick actually bigger than the barred rocks...no feathers on legs

McMurray must have been pulling from the same vat this weekend. I have a free rare chick that looks just like that one. Still no clue what it is, either.

(I'll put up a few pics of mine later. Perhaps we can find someone who can figure it out.)

I wish they'd have pulled mine from there - I got a not so exotic EE rooster. Actually not really disappointed as I have 6 EE hens, so I'll have some EE babies next year.

lol, I ordered EE, I just love those little striped ones. So this is another clue I need to look at all of their chicks not just the rare breeds....mmm..I did think they would be rare,lol.

Looks like an EE to me. Will likely feather in black/white and have nice muffs.

Jody

This is what my free chick looks like, and it's not an EE--we ordered 5 EEs and actually got 6--and this little chicky is a different shape, with different feathering around the head and a different texture to the down than the rest of our order.

I noticed that MM puts EEs in with the rare/unusual bird selection, so I guess they count EEs as rare?

Back
Top Bottom