Help, too many bantam roos!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by ZachyWachy, Jun 8, 2017.

1. ZachyWachy

ZachyWachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2017
    Petersboro, Utah
    My Coop
    We have a btw japanese roo who is alone, so we got him three "ladies" however, they weren't all ladies. The self blue OEG bantam started crowing a little while ago, and l can see the spur development in the buff brahma. these two have grown up together and l have made them pets so they are nice with the potential to be really nice and need a new home. If you are close to the cache valley area in Utah(whatever you decide is close), and you want a pair of nice bantams, then let me know and we will work something out. l don't need money, but you will most likely have to come out and get them yourself.

2. RoostersAreAwesome

RoostersAreAwesome Overrun With Chickens

May 21, 2017
    Ancelstierre
    Have you considered trying a rooster flock?

3. ZachyWachy

Mar 25, 2017
    Petersboro, Utah
    My Coop
    Well, then that would leave my silkie all alone, and my dad is tired of animals. My mom is also tired of roos.

4. RoostersAreAwesome

RoostersAreAwesome Overrun With Chickens

May 21, 2017
    Ancelstierre
    What I mean is putting the hen with a roo, and putting the others in a separate pen.

EDIT: Read my thread "Rooster Flocks!" for more info

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  5. ZachyWachy

Mar 25, 2017
    Petersboro, Utah
    My Coop
    Oh, well, it is the same thing. l suggested it to my mom but she said no, she was tired of having so many pens because we keep on getting roos. She wants to be done with building coops and stuff.:hit:hit:hit:barnie:he:mad::mad::mad:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by