Help two year old confusing me

Most of the time it happens she still in bed when we travel mostly it happened when she been in bed and nothing but bile. There been one time she was active before in the am when it happened and today was after she ate and had food in stomach so that came up. Normally its just bile. She has bad allergies so that could be it she normally on two medications to control runny nose and coughing plus sneezing. I talked to my aunt who a nurse pract. (I was kinda freaking out to be honest) and she said how sporadic it is sounds like reflux/ possible ulcer but she said that it was not something serious considering the symptoms and that it was unlikely to be. So that made me feel slightly better i also didnt think about that my mother and i both get sick if we dont eat in time and my father has reflux. (My blood sugar like my mothers is border line diabetic 74 last time it was checked for me and thats what my mom normal is in the morning and we both feel horrible till we eat i throw up in the am if i dont eat normally and any other time). I thought it was possblely that but i got side tracked by what else it could be mommy freak/panic mode sucks.
Could be that the apple don't fall far from the tree. I get a lot of gut pain if I don't eat when I need to.

Come to think of it, I feel sick if I go too long without eating breakfast or if I eat something high in sugar/low in protein. Orange juice for breakfast...yikes...that makes me nauseous!

When I was pregnant with my youngest, my midwife told me to ALWAYS eat something high in protein before eating sweets to prevent blood sugar spikes. I'm thinking that pertain to everyone. It's worth a shot...

Maybe she's hypoglycemic. I know when my blood sugar drops I get nauseous. Hope she's ok.
fl.gif

Agreed and yeah i had my blood surgar tested fasting and the normal range is 70-99 i was 74 so i am low and so is my mom. My moyher father is diabetic and my father sister is as well so yeah.

After her eating half a banana abd pretzels for a snack her sugar was81 so it was low. Her dr thinks its the blood sugar they also want an xray to make sure its nothing else

Back
Top Bottom