Help us BYCer's - we need pictures of your chick and chickens....

wow- i'd forgotten about this thread, here is Traveler my black sex link at various stages- she is just about laying age

24037_traveller.gif

she is very independent and curious

Quote:
LOOK AT THOSE LEGS! That's not a chicken... that's a Rockett!!
gig.gif

Lol, that's what I thought when I got my first modern games about a week ago. The rooster looks a lot like the one pictured, and the hens are the same as that silver blue one, just not molting.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I know this is an old thread, but my goodness, I had to tell you what a gorgeous place you have! I am so jealous! I've wanted a large place like that forever. You guys must be busy! Just beautiful!

Quote:
I know this is an old thread, but my goodness, I had to tell you what a gorgeous place you have! I am so jealous! I've wanted a large place like that forever. You guys must be busy! Just beautiful!

We have expanded since a lot of those pictures were taken. I haven't worked on my BYC Page in a long time. Time to update. I retired a year and a half ago. I am sooooo busy. I don't know I did things and still went to work. We added another breeding coop.

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

All I can say is WOW, and it looks so kept. Very nice..yes, do an update. Would love to see pictures. I may not be able to have, but I can window shop through cyber space.
big_smile.png

Red SexLink Hens

IMG_8991-1.jpg

TO

100_9171-2.jpg

------------------------------

Tetra Tint Hens

IMG_8989-1.jpg

TO

IMG_9476.jpg

------------------------------------

Dark Cornish Bantam Hen