Help Us Design The Next BYC "Chillin' With My Peeps" Shirt

As I'm sitting here reading the ideas already posted, I couldn't help but to think of a duck shirt idea. Maybe there should also be a duck themed shirt as well?

I like the idea of chicks in or around a blowup pool. I also like the one of a chick floating on an ice cube. The idea should be simple enough for someone to get what it means in seconds and not have to stare at the person wearing the shirt for 5 minutes thinking "what does it mean?". I've worn fan based shirts before and always end up having to explain the meaning of the shirt so I just stopped wearing them because I got tired of explaining.

Here's an Idea. 4 0r 5 yellow Peeps,[ little yellow balls with a black dot as a beak ] randomly wandering around on the words ( That represents green grass )" Chillin with my Peeps "across the chest, And on the back you can have in Barnyard red " www.Backyardchickens.com ".
cool.png

Last edited:
How about a big glass of lemonade (preferably pink) with a few ice cubes in it. Also, have a big straw in it. Then you could have quite a few "peeps" stacked on top of each other and one on the top getting a drink. I'll get a picture on here and post it soon.

Casum love the girder (roost) idea - maybe they should have lunch boxes with them or Happy Meals type things with BEEF hamburgers inside NO chicken nuggets.

Also think anyone who has their idea used should at least get a free shirt. There are some very creative people on this forum.

Quote:
Here's the picture of it......notice how the rooster is the one on the top and is sitting on top of one of the hens while getting a sip of PINK lemonade. It might be hard to see, but "backyardchickens.com" is on the bottom in the grass. I did my best trying to copy the peeps.
45995_sweet_pea_2_010.jpg

Quote:
Here's the picture of it......notice how the rooster is the one on the top and is sitting on top of one of the hens while getting a sip of PINK lemonade. It might be hard to see, but "backyardchickens.com" is on the bottom in the grass. I did my best trying to copy the peeps.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/45995_sweet_pea_2_010.jpg

thumbsup.gif
I like it!

me 2!
clap.gif

I really hope "black" is one of the colors its going to come out on
fl.gif

Last edited:
Lots of fantastic ideas and feedback!

thumbsup.gif

A quick note regarding the drawings: A lot of you have really good art skills (I have none). If you are inclined to draw out your idea, just do a quick sketch, nothing fancy. We'll need to have our designer draw these from scratch for printing anyway and would hate for you to go to a lot of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom