Help Us Design The Next BYC "Chillin' With My Peeps" Shirt

I've got it!! You get a bunch of gangsta looking silkies with the gangsta "bling" and have chilling with my peeps under that in gangsta! Kinda like: Chillin wit muh peeps yo.
EDIT: I couldn't find a pic of what I wanted but I'm thinking of something like a rooster with his girls and the roosters have the shades, chains, grills ect.

Last edited:
Quote:
And the 'chicks' are in spandex pants with painted toenails and low cut, very snug t-shirts?

Heck, make the girls Showgirls!

Last edited:
if they're gonna have low cut, very snug t shirts they should be serama pullets - they have Dolly Parton busts. Busts are busts, the men ought to go for these shirts.

Just wanting to warn you that the Peeps brand has a shirt out that says the same thing. The one's I've seen say "Chillin With My Peeps" with a small peep to the side.

I didn't know how much copyright they had on it, but it's something to consider. Just don't use the "Peep" marshmallow things on the stuff and I'm sure it'll be fine.

Quote:
Here's the picture of it......notice how the rooster is the one on the top and is sitting on top of one of the hens while getting a sip of PINK lemonade. It might be hard to see, but "backyardchickens.com" is on the bottom in the grass. I did my best trying to copy the peeps.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/45995_sweet_pea_2_010.jpg

So I can't use this design because it has the peeps?

Yes, you can use the BYC Peeps. That is owned by Rob and BYC.

well thank god there shall be chickens on the shirt this time thats what i tried to say last time where was the chicken but i typed it all wrong and it took a member 's 4yrold child to translate it ha ha. my idea is to have a baby chick sitting on its mothers back like they do it looks so cute wit other stuff of course like cock with shades and then chillin with my peeps wrote in half circulr [smile] underneath. on the back" the backyard chickens.com going in a half circle from shoulder blade up and around to other shoulder blade that way u be able to have it quite big so it can be seen a good few feet away

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom