Help Us Design The Next BYC "Chillin' With My Peeps" Shirt

Quote:
I like that one best.

X2 shooting pool or playing in a pool or sitting on a roost/beam......... with more than just chicks...
OR give us a "Welcome to the Duck Side" shirt with "All sorts of fowl friends found at BackYardChickens. com" in addition to the CWMPs shirt!

Also X2 on the choices of sizes and a scoop neck feminine style of tee.

59825_chillin4.jpg

How about one human with their feet only showing where they are lying back in a chais lounge. The on either side are little chais lounge chairs with little chickie feet showing and all of them have a cup with something liquid and ice cubes on little tables next to them. Maybe sun umbrellas over their heads? Huh? Huh?

Quote:
Love this idea and I also agree with a scoop style feminine cut tee! I love the darker colors... brown, navy blue, black, dark green, olive. Lighter colors I like are torquoise, light blue, light green, tans.

Last edited:
Hi Nifty- For the graphics, I think this would be really cute: on the front of the shirt have a line of chicks facing forward looking fluffy and content and for the back, have a graphic of their little butts looking really fluffy and cute, too. Some could be standing, some sitting or all standing or all sitting. I'd probably put the 'chillin' with my peeps' below the graphic with the web address below that. IF I can get the time I'll sketch you something, but we're getting ready for tropical storm or possibly hurricane Alex here in south Texas and lots to do in the next couple of days. I love the way animals look foreshortened (drawn from a front perspective); it always looks so cute; I bet you'd sell a lot like this...

I'm not much of a creative mind, but I do want to add my 2 cents to the sizing-- the BYC University T's came in 4x, and the next line didn't. Though I fit a 3x, they shrink so much over time, they become unusable. My 4x BYC University T's ( of which I bought SEVEN) are well worn, logos wearing out, but they continue to fit me very comfortably, and are my "daily wear" around the house, in the barn, in the garden, and in general, when I don't need to dress for work or going into town shopping ( and even then, I usually wear them!) I also have my "best"one saved for chicken swaps.

Please, Please consider only working with a manufacturer who'll make the Tees for us big folks!!

Back
Top Bottom