Help Wanted Purely Poultry looking for resumes!

My brother told me about this, and I'm very interested in the job opportunity - it sounds awesome. I'm preparing to send my resume right now.
big_smile.png

- Zachary M.

Last edited:
Wow, what an opportunity! I will be sending you my resume as well. This is certainly an intriguing offer, and I would love to be part of Purely Poultry.

Hey Purely Poultry fans! I am going to be working on getting some good quality breed pictures posted on the site. This is an exciting project with something I'm so passionate about - Poultry!
cool.png

Christina Duncan

Last edited:
Hello Everyone.

Tyler requested that I take a moment and introduce myself as the newest member of Purely Poultry's Customer Service Team, as well as to let you know that he is still reviewing the many resumes that he recieved in the event that more help will be needed in the near future.

We want to thank you all for submitting your applications, and I look forward to one day helping you to get the birds you have been looking for!

Please be sure to check the website regularly, as it will be growing and ever improving as we all get a handle on the seasons backlog of work!

Thank you,
Amanda
chickenpiedpiper

Back
Top Bottom