Help!!! We've got lumps!!!!

Thank you for your reply. I don't believe the lumps are cancerous, but thank you for that very useful information.

If it’s mobile it could just be a lipoma. They are typically mobile, not super hard, and can grow quite quickly. You can shrink them with homeopathy. Doing it for my dog right now.
Thank you, what type of homeopathy please?

Thank you, I would normally, but she is quite old, and super fit in all other respects, and and to put her under an anaesthetic would be the death of her, so am not prepared, yet, to go down this route. Thanks for your advice though.

Thank you, I would normally, but she is quite old, and super fit in all other respects, and and to put her under an anaesthetic would be the death of her, so am not prepared, yet, to go down this route. Thanks for your advice though.
Vets in your region put chickens under anesthesia? Our vets just flip them upside down and throw a towel over their heads…

This ^^

The issue with a vet, is they no matter what it is in this situation there isn’t anything you can do. You can’t safely do surgery, and I’m pretty sure no vet is going to offer chicken kemo, not its that likely a good idea on an older hen. If it is cancer, the vet is just going to recommend euthanasia.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom