Help! What’s wrong with my chicken?

Thank you! I am so sorry you lost yours! It was about two years ago when I lost one of my chickens that was very similar to this one’s. We had kept her in the bathroom for two weeks, feeding and watering her every hour.
Yes, her tail is lowered and she is staying away from everyone. She also isn’t really keeping her eyes open. I put her in her own fence for now. I posted some pictures of her. Her name is Pecky Carter
I'm so sorry you lost your other hen in the past🥺.
I really hope Pecky Carter will be alright💕. I wish I could do more to help. :hugs

Hold her and pull down on her wattles to get her to open her beak, then pop the Tums in her beak and let her close it. She'll swallow it. Did you know a chicken can swallow a whole mouse or a frog? Don't worry, it will go down. Don't stuff it toward the back of her beak though.

Hold her and pull down on her wattles to get her to open her beak, then pop the Tums in her beak and let her close it. She'll swallow it. Did you know a chicken can swallow a whole mouse or a frog? Don't worry, it will go down. Don't stuff it toward the back of her beak though.
Ok. So do that with a the vitamin D3 pill as well?

Back
Top Bottom