HELP!!! What breed is this little Bantam???

Oceans Melody

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 3, 2008
Florida
barnie.gif
No matter what I do, I cannot figure out what type of chicken this is!!! I want to enter in a showing contest, but the deadline is fast approaching
th.gif
! I THINK she might be a Silver or DuckWing, but really I have no idea
idunno.gif
Help???

C:\\Documents and Settings\\Danielle\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\My Pictures\\Mission Trip 2007\\Mission Trip 2008 244.jpg

C:\\Documents and Settings\\Danielle\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\My Pictures\\Mission Trip 2007\\Mission Trip 2008 243.jpg

C:\\Documents and Settings\\Danielle\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\My Pictures\\Mission Trip 2007\\Mission Trip 2008 246.jpg

Not really sure if those pictures are gunna show up... (Not too good with computers
hu.gif
Lol) So here is what she looks like. Also, those pictures were her from a couple of months ago, but I don't remember how old she is now. They're a bit blurry, sorry.

-Black feathers on most of body
-Face is a dark yellow/light brown with yellow
-Beak is dark yellow, with black sort of clouded in
-Her stomach and underside are all dark grey
-Her, umm, the thing on top of their head... (sorry, late night
caf.gif
) is pink, but she's still young so I don't know if it'll turn redder
-Eyes are black
-Has a horizontal black line stretching from the back of her beak to her eyes and then towards the back of her head where she turns black

If anyone can help, and soon, it'd be very much appreciated
big_smile.png

PS- This rabbit is so dang cute
big_smile.png
!!!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
Lol XD
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

woot.gif

(Told you it was a late night, lol XD
ya.gif
Hyper
lol.png
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
)

You need to download them to photobucket or other internet site first, then give us the URLs inside these "
"

Thanks
smile.png
And PS for my other message, her legs are black and have no feathers on them. How'd you get that message at the bottom of your post? Or did you just type it?

You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding love to all who call to you. Hear my prayer, O Lord; Listen to my cry for mercy. In my days of trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.
-Psalms 86, 5-7

go to www.tinypic.com .... click "browse"....then find ur pick and click open and then click "Upload Now" then right click and copy the code under where it says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and then paste it into your post!!
cool.png
hope that helps

Quote:
go to your profile at the top of the page.. then click personality, you'll see a box below it called "Signature" put whatever you want in there hit "submit", if theres anything else you need chicken related. computers. etc.. Feel free to PM me anytime as i enjoy helping people and have nothing better to do
tongue.png
BTW (by the way)
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to the forum

-Daniel

Last edited:
5z4ad3.jpg

2gugmk7.jpg

d87d4.jpg

Thanks to everyone's help, here are three pictures of the chick. I hope this can help someone who can identify what type she is, but these are from when she was younger. She still looks basically the same now.

Back
Top Bottom