Help - what is wrong with my duck?

Weird update... long story short, I just found out that I should not be eating Daisy’s eggs while she’s on antibiotics and for eight weeks afterward. But I have been eating them. I’ve been getting stomach aches and it just occurred to me that might be why. I may make another post about it.

The good news is that she seems to be feeling much better and IS laying again after taking about a week off there, presumably from the stress.

Weird update... long story short, I just found out that I should not be eating Daisy’s eggs while she’s on antibiotics and for eight weeks afterward. But I have been eating them. I’ve been getting stomach aches and it just occurred to me that might be why. I may make another post about it.

The good news is that she seems to be feeling much better and IS laying again after taking about a week off there, presumably from the stress.

Glad to hear she is doing better. I would speak with your vet about not mentioning the egg withdrawal time. It probably wouldn't cause you to get stomach aches unless you're allergic to the medications she's on, but regardless of the fact. It should have been mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom