Help, What should I do?

TherryChicken

Crowing
7 Years
Sep 16, 2012
del valle, tx
What should I do, I have 2 eggs in the incubator on lock down, but the others have till the 2nd of this coming month till they become on lock down. I don't have anymore incubators and when i did the light on eggs with bowl of water, I lost 20 eggs and am left with 24! Should I leave them in there and just continue turning and hope for the best? Or should I try the light method with bowl again? Or should I put them out with my hens? I just don't want to loose anymore eggs! What should I do?

What should I do, I have 2 eggs in the incubator on lock down, but the others have till the 2nd of this coming month till they become on lock down. I don't have anymore incubators and when i did the light on eggs with bowl of water, I lost 20 eggs and am left with 24! Should I leave them in there and just continue turning and hope for the best? Or should I try the light method with bowl again? Or should I put them out with my hens? I just don't want to loose anymore eggs! What should I do?
Hi! I am doing a staggered hatch as well. My silkie hatched last week and I just candled the others which r 7 days behind..... I made a complete guide and towards the bottom I have some links n pics of staggard hatches n suggestions.... I know this is a few days old! sorry! : ( https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hatching-eggs-101

frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom