Help! What the heck are these chickens!?!?

Maybe an American Blue Bresse gone wrong? Rare and peeps be trying to breed them from who knows what. They have blue legs as do the Bresse chickens. I just had to find a home for a beautiful Blue Bresse roo. Long story but was told the week old baby was a Blue Ameraucana.
Just a guess considering the leg color.

Maybe an American Blue Bresse gone wrong? Rare and peeps be trying to breed them from who knows what. They have blue legs as do the Bresse chickens. I just had to find a home for a beautiful Blue Bresse roo. Long story but was told the week old baby was a Blue Ameraucana.
Just a guess considering the leg color.
Bresse Chicks down color is yellow

Attachments

• bluebresse.JPG
    bluebresse.JPG
    638.3 KB · Views: 3
White Jersey Giants have yellow feet, Black Jersey Giants have black tops of the feet, black legs and flesh colored/yellow middle bottom of the foot.
Well these guys have white feet. But hoovers doesnt sell white australorps so i have no idea. Lol. Maybe jerseys with wrong skin color.

They look like Hoover's splash sapphires to me. I'm just judging by their website.
That is what i was hoping for, but they do not turn white, they stay blue. I got ahold of hoovers and they believe i have the white jersey giants woth wrong skin color. I only checked the feet of one so maybe yhe others could be yellow, but at least one had white. Definitely cant keep 4 jersey giants so they will go t auction

Back
Top Bottom