Sapphire gems (almost 3 weeks, and almost 4 week)

how old are you not the chickens
Hello there. You seem like you're new. It is generally frowned upon to ask people their age around here, as well as probing for any other kind of personal info. Please read the rules here, particularly rule 8 in the "don't" section.

Thanks for understanding and helping keep BYC safe and fun.

Hello there. You seem like you're new. It is generally frowned upon to ask people their age around here, as well as probing for any other kind of personal info. Please read the rules here, particularly rule 8 in the "don't" section.

Are you running for Modship?
Can I be your campaign manager?

Hello!

I wanted to share some pics of two of the three sapphire gems I have. The two I’m going to show are 3 weeks old on 2/22/2024. The size difference between these two is surprising. My almost 4-week-old sapphire gem is the same size as
my bigger almost 3-week-old.

I’m not sure if it’s a gender thing, because these are supposed to be pullets based on the lack of white spot, but what do you all think? (I’m going to add a pic of my almost 4 week old )

What do yall think?
where did you get your sapphires? I had looked last year and no one had them.

yes i'm sorry i just wanted to make some friends around my age

Back
Top Bottom