HELP!!! Where to buy ducks? (cheap shipping!!!)

We Texans are supposedly cowboys. Riding around on our horses with our lassos catching bandits! yeah...NOT EVEN CLOSE!!😂😂😂
My bro-in-law is also from Texas - the Panhandle. He IS a cowboy riding around on his horse with his lasso - literally. That's his job. But he catches cows, not bandits!!!

Don't feel bad. We Californians are all a) surfers b) movie stars or c) hippies.
NOT EVEN CLOSE, either!!!!

My bro-in-law is also from Texas - the Panhandle. He IS a cowboy riding around on his horse with his lasso - literally. That's his job. But he catches cows, not bandits!!!

Don't feel bad. We Californians are all a) surfers b) movie stars or c) hippies.
NOT EVEN CLOSE, either!!!!
Wow!! Really?? I've actually never been to the pan handle!! 😂 I've been to north Texas (dallas), Southern Texas (houston) and central Texas (austin) but never west or the pan handle! My great grandfather was a cowboy but mostly around here there are just farmers.😄

Wow!! Really?? I've actually never been to the pan handle!! 😂 I've been to north Texas (dallas), Southern Texas (houston) and central Texas (austin) but never west or the pan handle! My great grandfather was a cowboy but mostly around here there are just farmers.😄
He and my sister lived there for a while, but now they live in Montana. But he's still a cowboy. I think he prefers the term "ranch hand," but potayto, potahto...

Back
Top Bottom