Help with a Farm name!

Quote:
I have plenty of oak trees on the property. How do you start them? Maybe I ought to start a new thread so I don't hijack this one.

It's easy for me to get off topic today.

I vote for Honey "Do" farm. Only because a farmer's work is never done, nor a wife's nor is a husbands for that matter.
lau.gif

AS to what makes a farm, it's not the size of the land but what you do on it. I live in the city on a tenth of an acre lot and I get a yearly survey from the USDA regarding what I grow and raise on it, just because I raise vegatables and flowers, not to mention the pet birds I raise in the house and my pigeons and fish in the mini ponds outside.
caf.gif

Quote:
I have plenty of oak trees on the property. How do you start them? Maybe I ought to start a new thread so I don't hijack this one.

Maybe you could use the word Oak in your farm name.
There are so many possiblities with that.
You could start a thread to name your farm.
Maybe though it should be called - Behind my wife's back farm or what she don't know won't hurt her farm.
lau.gif

I know about you sneaking in all those animals behind her back.
wink.png

We talked about this once.

Quote:

Maybe you could use the word Oak in your farm name.
There are so many possiblities with that.
You could start a thread to name your farm.
Maybe though it should be called - Behind my wife's back farm or what she don't know won't hurt her farm.
lau.gif

I know about you sneaking in all those animals behind her back.
wink.png

We talked about this once.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Please now, Christmas is right around the corner, and I promise I have been a good husband other than that!

Back
Top Bottom