help with a hen breed name

Winterangel

In the Brooder
Nov 21, 2020
Hello , I need to know what breed is this hen thank you .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    530.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    501.3 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    530.2 KB · Views: 18
Thank you al ... But I think u all mistaken it's a pullet and I was asking about breed *
where i raise my hens not of your concerns ty ,, I don't know why always ppl trying to be noisy it's out of my question and subject .
Ok, we’ll leave their situation alone.
But why on earth are you so sure it’s a hen? When you hatch chickens, HALF WILL ALWAYS BE ROOSTERS!
That is a young rooster.
Literally everyone is sure.

That bird is a boy no doubt. You can be in denial....but you’ll have to come out of it when him and your other few roosters start crowing.

Also as you have stated it is none of my bussiness but your chickens don't look very happy or healthy. I may not be an option to let them live outside but do you take them outside everyday so they get at least a little bit of play time? If you are raising them for eggs, the eggs will be much better if they are happy, if you are raising them for meat, again it will taste better if they are happy.

Again none of my business but your little rooster will grow up being so much happier if he has the ability to scratch around and find treats for the girls, even if it isn't all day.

Back
Top Bottom