Help with identification

EJn

Chirping
Dec 23, 2020
Brazoria Texas
I posted my first question in the wrong section...
First post here! Hope this is in the correct section.
I need help to identify what this roo might be...wife and I were told it was a white easter egger pullet when we got "her".
Apparently not lol.

All white, brown on wings with what looks to be rose comb..no puffy cheeks.
One pic he was caught mid crow lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20201223_190223.jpg
    IMG_20201223_190223.jpg
    991.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    999.1 KB · Views: 10
An Easter egger is just a mixed breed. So he’s an Easter Egger
Most EEs are either first generation crosses involving a purebred blue egg layer (like an ameraucana or legbar) and another breed, resulting in chicks that lay colored eggs. Or, if they’re from a hatchery, they’re crosses of Easter egger x Easter egger. I was thinking he was a mix of EE and another breed because his traits don’t match an EE x EE or a first generation blue egg later cross. However, he could be a specific type of EE, like a prairie bluebell egger, starlight green egger, etc. It’s easier to just say EE or EE mix than try to identify which exact hatchery hybrid he could be.

Most EEs are either first generation crosses involving a purebred blue egg layer (like an ameraucana or legbar) and another breed, resulting in chicks that lay colored eggs. Or, if they’re from a hatchery, they’re crosses of Easter egger x Easter egger. I was thinking he was a mix of EE and another breed because his traits don’t match an EE x EE or a first generation blue egg later cross. However, he could be a specific type of EE, like a prairie bluebell egger, starlight green egger, etc. It’s easier to just say EE or EE mix than try to identify which exact hatchery hybrid he could be.
Yes but there are many EEs without beard and muffs. But your right he could be.
@EJn where did you get him from?

Back
Top Bottom