Help with Name! **DECISION MADE** =)

AWWW! Thank you so much for all the wonderful replies and suggestions!!!

ZuniBee - actually, I was thinking of doing multiple ones but I'm not sure yet - maybe a main one and then, like you said - have a few off to the side for other things.

Banter - HAHA!! Thank you!! I LOVED reading through all of those!!
big_smile.png

Silkiechicken - I agree! Something professional would be a good choice.

So far, I really like:

preciouspeeps

feathersandfur

HopeSpringsEternal

FromScratch

What does everyone think?

Thank you guys and keep 'em comin'!!

~Lacey

Glad you like my suggestion of feathersandfur!! OR you could use feathers2fur OR featherstofur.

Use Mine, Use Mine!!!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
lau.gif

I love marlins suggestion
gig.gif

and i though of luvbantams@ When i saw all the bantams you love. They are my favorites too.
You could also tweak it to luvsbantams@ or luvzbantams@ or luvmybantams
Its always tough to have to choose names for stuff. Good luck..... Wendy

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!! I'm really enjoying this and ya'll are giving me tough calls to make! haha.. They are all so great!!

Chickaroo! LOL! you're hilarious! I really do like yours! It's great and works perfectly!

Lurky - I really like to lovebantams! That's great! I could also do something like bantamlover...???

Chickenboy8 - Your suggestions are awesome! Thank you!! If I was only going to have silkies - I would LOVE to use eggs-and-fluff! I think that's great! I also really like Minichicks-and-buns!!

OK! I think my list now is:

lovebantams -or- bantamlover

preciouspeeps

feathersandfur -or- featherstofur

MiniChicks&Buns -or- MiniChicksandBuns

Any more suggestions??
What do you think of my list? lol...

Thanks!!

~Lacey

I like preciouspeeps, not because it was my suggestion but because it has the "p" going on with your "Proverbs" and rolls off the tongue well. The others are nice, too, though. Let us know what you decide! How fun choosing a name! I want to name our little place, but never can decide on one.

Quote:
Thanks Cynthia! I am having a lot of fun with this!! =]
It's really hard choosing, I understand your situation! haha....

I really do like preciouspeeps! I might just have to open a second email account and have that for hatching eggs/chicks... ya know? I really do Love it!!
big_smile.png

I'll keep thinking and then let ya'll know!
Thanks everyone!!

~Lacey

Back
Top Bottom