Help with new duck house

I started reading the thread then got to the end where you said about the landlord, geez!
After all your hard work and you did as he asked every time, seems to me like he was looking for an excuse to kick you out, any decent person would not have done that.
My thoughts are with you and as others have said, I hope you find somewhere and it turns out OK, in fact I hope you win the lottery.

Well. All renovations to fort duck Knox are on standby other then what I can with what I have...
I am being evicted for using to much water and refusing pest control due to my allergies. I've done everything to make sure that this didn't happen... I built a fence, painted the inside of the house at my expense as requested by the landlord. I pay my rent on time and keep the ducks area cleaned off. He TOLD me to put a tarp down under the pen and to hose it off every night. I've done that, woulda anyhow, but still... I placed my cats with my stepfather as asked, removing them from the house and yet, he is evicted me because I requested no more pest control and its breaking my lease and I have 60 days to find another place.

I may have found a place, but its 200 more a month. I don't know how I'm supposed to pay him rent AND pay a deposit and first months somewhere else. My mom says if I can get the money I need for the new place on Friday- not to pay current a dime and just move out.

But this is crazy... He Knew I had ducks....
I hope you can bring what you've already built with you! Where theres a will theres a way!

There's a lot of lousy tenants too! My parents had to evict one who wouldn't pay the rent, but had plenty of money for a new Harley. Get everything in writing with a landlord. In writing, or it never happened.
You got that right. my parents rent rent out a house that i used to own. Had bad experiences

That's the amazing part to this to me... I paid my rent on time and getting evicted, meanwhile he constantly complains about the other tenants not paying until mid month and him constantly having to track them down for payment

That's the amazing part to this to me... I paid my rent on time and getting evicted, meanwhile he constantly complains about the other tenants not paying until mid month and him constantly having to track them down for payment
He's a dope, he should have worked something out with the water bill. Hope you find new duck friendly digs soon!

Back
Top Bottom