help!!!

He started going down the side a little but then started going that way and that's when I saw the blood. He seems to have slow a lil so hopefully he will be ok.

Sounds like he is moving faster than the vascular system is shutting down. Hope he slows down. I had one next to last hatch that decide to bust out the top of the egg within hours of making the pip. Had a ruptured unabsorbed yolk and still functional egg to chick vascular system. Needless to say, he didn't make it. He just wasn't ready to hatch. What possessed him to hatch before he was ready will always be a question in my mind.

I sure hope he don't do that. I am a nervous reck.

He started going down the side a little but then started going that way and that's when I saw the blood. He seems to have slow a lil so hopefully he will be ok.
He probably will be. Just keep an eye on him. If he zips all the way down the egg, he made need an assist to get out but hopefully he'll zip around like he should when he's ready.

He probably will be. Just keep an eye on him. If he zips all the way down the egg, he made need an assist to get out but hopefully he'll zip around like he should when he's ready.

I will thanks for all the help. I haven't seen anymore movement in a while so hopefully he has went to sleep to rest and has time to absorb.

Looks like he busted his yolk. One of the other chicks knocked the egg over and yelliw/red fluid was comming out. But so far all the rest are great.
Ruptured yolk will do it. I don't know of anyone personally that has had a chick with a ruptured yolk survive.
fl.gif
for the rest.

Back
Top Bottom