Help

Alex208

Chirping
Jul 11, 2017
Help its day 23 and my baby chick hasn't hatched he is still alive because I candled it and it is stI'll alive I see it move but I dont here it chirping there isn't no peaking or holes please help

No it is just one egg
OK so when did you start your count for days of incubation? Do you have a plan to get this little one a friend, because they do not like to be alone and will tell you so, LOUDLY. Do you have a brooder set up to keep this one warm, in the hopes that it hatches? So many questions, I know.

OK so when did you start your count for days of incubation? Do you have a plan to get this little one a friend, because they do not like to be alone and will tell you so, LOUDLY. Do you have a brooder set up to keep this one warm, in the hopes that it hatches? So many questions, I know.
March 6 I started the incubation process and I don't plan to get another one and yes the brooder is ready.

You are only on day 22 today if you put the egg in the bator on March 6 and actually only on day 21 if you waited 24 hrs after putting the egg in to start you day count. Your chick should be along any time now hopefully. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom