Help

Jesusfreak101

Songster
Sep 2, 2015
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
My daughter (5) was carrying this duckling around not sure what happened but he or it has been holding its legs like this for about ten minutes now and has moved them (kicking as if swimming) but hasn't held his legs down like the others. It can't float right either what should I do for it.

I'm having trouble understanding what you are trying to say. Is the duck unable to walk? Was there an accident or has this been going on for a while?

How old is the duckling? What are you feeding? Are you supplementing niacin?

According to her it was running and fell, that's when she picked it up and was carrying to me. They being feed an all flock raiser. Also this just happened today. It hasn't had problem before. It unable (or chooses not to pretty sure it can't) stand or put its leg down. When I had them in the tub this duckling kept its legs straight back and would kick but only like a person swimming not a duck. As where the other would stand in the water this one would not and after awhile it could no longer hold its head up out of the water. It's been in a box for awhile and hasnt stood up or walked.

Back
Top Bottom