Help

Algrandy5

In the Brooder
Oct 26, 2018
It’s day 21 on my chicken eggs and I went through and recandled them and I have five left with movement in them but they are not piping. I’ve tried to tap on the air pocket side with my nail to see if I could hear them and I can’t. Do I need to worry or just wait. I haven’t hatched eggs since I was real little.

Kiki

🙄🤚Less is More
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
It’s day 21 on my chicken eggs and I went through and recandled them and I have five left with movement in them but they are not piping. I’ve tried to tap on the air pocket side with my nail to see if I could hear them and I can’t. Do I need to worry or just wait. I haven’t hatched eggs since I was real little.
Welcome!
What has your temp and humidity level been at throughout?

alexa009

Crossing the Road
Apr 6, 2017
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I don't ever hear my chicks chirp even after they do an internal pip and I always have great hatch rates. I am sure yours are fine as long as you have proper temprature and humidity level. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Algrandy5

In the Brooder
Oct 26, 2018
Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I don't ever hear my chicks chirp even after they do an internal pip and I always have great hatch rates. I am sure yours are fine as long as you have proper temprature and humidity level. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!
Thank you

Top Bottom