Help

Algrandy5

In the Brooder
Oct 26, 2018
It’s day 21 on my chicken eggs and I went through and recandled them and I have five left with movement in them but they are not piping. I’ve tried to tap on the air pocket side with my nail to see if I could hear them and I can’t. Do I need to worry or just wait. I haven’t hatched eggs since I was real little.

It’s day 21 on my chicken eggs and I went through and recandled them and I have five left with movement in them but they are not piping. I’ve tried to tap on the air pocket side with my nail to see if I could hear them and I can’t. Do I need to worry or just wait. I haven’t hatched eggs since I was real little.
Welcome!
What has your temp and humidity level been at throughout?

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I don't ever hear my chicks chirp even after they do an internal pip and I always have great hatch rates. I am sure yours are fine as long as you have proper temprature and humidity level. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I don't ever hear my chicks chirp even after they do an internal pip and I always have great hatch rates. I am sure yours are fine as long as you have proper temprature and humidity level. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!
Thank you

Around 101-102 on the temp. My humility around the 50’s
In the 50's the whole time?
Did you calibrate your thermometer and humidity guage?

What brand bator?
Can you take a photo of a couple of air cells right now, in a dark room?

Back
Top Bottom