help?!?!?!

Pics
My coop was made with 1/4 inch hardware cloth and while I'm certain a mouse or two has possibly made it in and out, I've never seen on or any evidence of one. My coop is 4 1/5 years old and we've never seen any animals get in or out of it! We've brought the hardware cloth down about 18 inches longer than the coop and we've extended it along the ground out from the coop itself and buried it beneath some shallow soil. Also placed some rectangular stepping stones around the perimeter on top of the soil covered wire. Always keeping fingers crossed because you never know what these predators are capable of!!

My coop was made with 1/4 inch hardware cloth and while I'm certain a mouse or two has possibly made it in and out, I've never seen on or any evidence of one. My coop is 4 1/5 years old and we've never seen any animals get in or out of it! We've brought the hardware cloth down about 18 inches longer than the coop and we've extended it along the ground out from the coop itself and buried it beneath some shallow soil. Also placed some rectangular stepping stones around the perimeter on top of the soil covered wire. Always keeping fingers crossed because you never know what these predators are capable of!!

mine are in a coop right now and i’m worried but it’s dark to go look!

Back
Top Bottom