HELP!!!!

I’ve had this happen...do you have manufacturing honey...that’s works best...if not, you can use neosporin. You need to gently massage it to get the swelling down. Thats where the honey comes in...it does it by its self. Anyways, massage it, and then, gently rotate and push it back in. My friend is a vet tech...she walked me through it when it happened to my duck....

Medicinal honey like Manuka is a good one to have on hand. I'd also let him have cool baths. Actually my little dachshund had a prolapse once and only way I could get it to go back in was putting him in a cool bath. The longer it's out with out intervention the risk of it drying and dying or infection. So try the honey or neo or sugar mixed with distilled water to make a paste to get swelling down.

I’ve had this happen...do you have manufacturing honey...that’s works best...if not, you can use neosporin. You need to gently massage it to get the swelling down. Thats where the honey comes in...it does it by its self. Anyways, massage it, and then, gently rotate and push it back in. My friend is a vet tech...she walked me through it when it happened to my duck....
I meant manuka honey...not manufactured...dumb autocorrect!

Back
Top Bottom