HELP!!!!

20200124_120727.jpg
20200124_120711.jpg
20200124_120726.jpg

Attachments

• 20200124_120715.jpg
    20200124_120715.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 1
Can you clean it off really well with some mild soap and warm water, then take new pictures? Can you get antibiotic ointment in Newfoundland?
I can try that yes but where I'm too there isnt many options, I can use polysporin? That's antibiotic ointment. His penis is now pink so is that good?

I can use polysporin? That's antibiotic ointment.
Yes, that is perfect.
His penis is now pink so is that good?
Pink is good, and it doesn't look too swollen, but I would like to see more pictures of it all cleaned up. If you want, let him soak in the tub for 30 minutes, that will help soften the debris on it, then clean it with a mild soap and water.

Yes, that is perfect.

Pink is good, and it doesn't look too swollen, but I would like to see more pictures of it all cleaned up. If you want, let him soak in the tub for 30 minutes, that will help soften the debris on it, then clean it with a mild soap and water.
Okay! I'll run the bath now

I somehow managed to get him to stay on his belly while I took another picture and put some polysporin on it
20200124_131751.jpg
That's a great picture and you did a wonderful job cleaning it up.:highfive: It doesn't look as bad as the one I treated, but that yellow/brown stuff is not a good sign. Did you see in my pictures how I pulled on his penis and exposed the part that was healthy? Do you think you could do that?

That's a great picture and you did a wonderful job cleaning it up.:highfive: It doesn't look as bad as the one I treated, but that yellow/brown stuff is not a good sign. Did you see in my pictures how I pulled on his penis and exposed the part that was healthy? Do you think you could do that?
No I didn’t see that and I’m afraid I’ll hurt him lol. That was taken like 20 seconds after he got out of the bath, it wasn’t like that before he went in 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom