Help!

Pics

sunny_bellyboo

Songster
Dec 28, 2019
Ohio
Ok so my ex-crush(Damien) came up to me with one of his friends(Mathew). We talked for a while (we're pretty close, like almost best friends). Then all the sudden Damien pointed at Mathew and said "He has something to tell you!" and ran off. I was mildly confused and a little irritated since we had been in the middle of a conversation. I turned to Mathew and we just kinda awkwardly started talking again. Eventually, Damien came back and said "Dude, did you tell her?" and Mathew just looked at him confused and said "Tell her what??". He honestly had no idea what Damien was talking about. He shrugged and we all went back to talking. A few minutes later Damien stopped me mid-sentence and said "Ok I'll say it". I had no clue what was going on, so I listened. He then pointed at Mathew and said "He likes you!" and ran off. I was dazed. I had no clue if this information as true, so I just kinda said "Okkkkkkkk...." and walked off. Later, I went to talk to Mathew again, and he kinda glanced nervously at me and walked away, no hi or hello or go away. Just kinda walked off. I don't know if he's mad at me for walking away so awkwardly(he gets kinda like this when mad), or if he actually like me. (Note: I kinda like him, but it's not major) People have teased us before about us being a "cute couple". But we're just friends, and if I tell anyone they'll just tease me more. What should I do, and what do you think is going on??

:confused: LOL I think Matthew got embarrassed and felt awkward when Damien told you Matthew liked you.
Just treat Matthew as you would normally and see what happens.

I am in no way a romance counselor or even "in tune" with what the young people are up to nowadays. But take it from an old married woman - don't embarrass the boy by asking him about that conversation. Just see how it goes - if he likes you, he will come around when he's ready.

:confused: LOL I think Matthew got embarrassed and felt awkward when Damien told you Matthew liked you.
Just treat Matthew as you would normally and see what happens.

I am in no way a romance counselor or even "in tune" with what the young people are up to nowadays. But take it from an old married woman - don't embarrass the boy by asking him about that conversation. Just see how it goes - if he likes you, he will come around when he's ready.
well I have a little speed bump here--- he won't even talk to me. He just glances at me awkwardly and will run away.

well I have a little speed bump here--- he won't even talk to me. He just glances at me awkwardly and will run away.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: At the end of the day I saw Mathew with someone else(don’t know their name, but they were a male) and I waved to him, he started running, and a few moments later when they rounded the corner I heard “Dude you’re blushing!*laughs a little*” and Mathew said “Shut up!”
Awww! His buddies are making it worse on him and embarrassing him LOL
Just ignore them all! Let things settle down over the weekend and when you see him again, wave and then go about your business as usual. Don't let him or the other boys know that you've been pondering their actions.

Awww! His buddies are making it worse on him and embarrassing him LOL
Just ignore them all! Let things settle down over the weekend and when you see him again, wave and then go about your business as usual. Don't let him or the other boys know that you've been pondering their actions.
I'm not very good about pretending but I'll try

Back
Top Bottom