Help!

Pics
IMG_20200212_091608.jpg
This is the closet picture I have of him, hes the boy in the middle

Ok so today he was on my team. Every time I was guarding someone I would look next to me and he's be standing right there and I would catch him looking away quickly, like he was staring at me. At the beginning of class when we have to sit in our assigned spots, he was closer to me than normal and I kept catching him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. When we had to run laps, he ran at such a ace he would stay right behind me but not go past me. I ran quickly up to the girl in front of me and started running backwards, pretending all I wanted was a conversation. I looked back and he looked away so quickly I barely could know if he was looking at me. He seemed too nervous to talk to me, but William kept assigning me spots that were close to him. But I would look over and close changed to really close. But I tried to spark a conversation by saying "What's the point of winning? We don't get any rewards or anything." and he just mumbled "Y-ye-yeah, r-right." and I looked over a few seconds later and he was closer than he had been before and was turning his head away like he had been looking at me. :barnie Boys are so frustrating!
@Wyorp Rock

Last edited:
Ok so today he was on my team. Every time I was guarding someone I would look next to me and he's be standing right there and I would catch him looking away quickly, like he was staring at me. At the beginning of class when we have to sit in our assigned spots, he was closer to me than normal and I kept catching him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. When we had to run laps, he ran at such a ace he would stay right behind me but not go past me. I ran quickly up to the girl in front of me and started running backwards, pretending all I wanted was a conversation. I looked back and he looked away so quickly I barely could know if he was looking at me. He seemed too nervous to talk to me, but William kept assigning me spots that were close to him. But I would look over and close changed to really close. But I tried to spark a conversation by saying "What's the point of winning? We don't get any rewards or anything." and he just mumbled "Y-ye-yeah, r-right." and I looked over a few seconds later and he was closer than he had been before and was turning his head away like he had been looking at me. :barnie Boys are so frustrating!
@Wyorp Rock
LOL Sounds like you are having a good day though!
Yes, boys are frustrating, they grow in to men who are at times equally frustrating :lol:

I'm not going to school tomorrow, and I'm in pain and sick so probably no updates for a few days, depending on what the doctor says. Something is up with my tonsils, but I'm not really sure what yet. Hope it's not too bad and and I can get back to helping others in BYC soon! @Butterscotchbitesfinger @Wyorp Rock @DiYMama540

Back
Top Bottom