help!!

Duck mommy 2019

Crowing
Apr 1, 2019
ok so i’ve got two of my pekins inside the house because they are both injured (they’ve came inside to spend time w me before but never had to stay overnight) and one of them has been crying all night, not because of his injury but because he misses his best friend / brother (who hates to come inside so i can’t bring him in) how can i get him to stop crying? all of my ducks have atleast one buddy right now but those two won’t stop crying for each other! help!

The other day you had one injured what happen to make it 2? And where is number 3 is he in a safe place so he doesn’t end up injured too? I’d try an keep them all together. Do you have a basement? Maybe set up a temp pen down there so they can all be together.?

The other day you had one injured what happen to make it 2? And where is number 3 is he in a safe place so he doesn’t end up injured too? I’d try an keep them all together. Do you have a basement? Maybe set up a temp pen down there so they can all be together.?
the other injured one was brought in because he was limping (isn’t anymore) and we want to make sure it’s not the beginning of bumble foot. the rest of the ducks are outside in their coop.

Back
Top Bottom